- 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride anti-itch medicated wipes
- Provides itch relief while pinworm medicine is taking effect
- Wipes format keeps contact with highly contagious pinworms to a minimum
- Convenient, resealable, on-the-go pouch for instant relief anywhere
Why Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes?
If your family is battling a pinworm infection, you need more than just treatment. You also need itch relief. Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes can be used to control the itch associated with pinworm infection.
Available in a package of 20 disposable wipes, they provide temporary relief of pain, soreness, burning, itching, or discomfort associated with anorectal inflammation.
For the temporary relief of pain, soreness, burning, itching, or discomfort associated with anorectal inflammation
- Adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping or patting external anal area from front to back. Use each towel only once and discard. Apply to the affected area up to 5 times daily
- Children under 12: consult a doctor
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days or clears up and reoccurs within a few days.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature
- Discard within 2 months of opening
- Active ingredient- pramoxine hydrochloride 1.0%
- Inactive ingredients- purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocoamphodiacetate, polysorbate 20, aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, fragrance, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.