- 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride anti-itch medicated pinworm wipes
- Provides itch relief while pinworm medicine is taking effect
- Wipes format keeps contact with highly contagious pinworms to a minimum
- Convenient, resealable, on-the-go pouch for instant relief anywhere
Why Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes? How to stop pinworm itching?
If your family is battling a pinworm infection, you need more than just treatment. You also need itch relief. Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes can be used to control the itch associated with pinworm infection.
Available in a package of 20 disposable pinworm wipes, they provide temporary relief of pain, soreness, burning, itching, or discomfort associated with anorectal inflammation.
For the temporary relief of pain, soreness, burning, itching, or discomfort associated with anorectal inflammation
- Adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping or patting external anal area from front to back. Use each towel only once and discard. Apply to the affected area up to 5 times daily
- Children under 12: consult a doctor
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days or clears up and reoccurs within a few days.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature
- Discard within 2 months of opening
- Active ingredient- pramoxine hydrochloride 1.0%
- Inactive ingredients- purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, cocoamphodiacetate, polysorbate 20, aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice, citric acid, fragrance, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
Reese’s Pinworm OTC (over-the-counter) pinworm treatment
You probably never expected your child to come home with a pinworm infection. Believe it or not, it is the most common intestinal parasite in the United States and exists year-round, especially in warm, moist climates. Anyone can contract pinworm, but those that are most likely include:
Preschoolers and school-age children
Parents or family members of infected children
Workers or participants at childcare centers and other institutional settings
The good news is, although it can be an inconvenience, pinworm is very treatable.
Reese’s OTC Pinworm Treatment helps treat the infection and control the itch.
Available over-the-counter (OTC) at many major drug chains and independent pharmacies across the country, Reese’s Pinworm Medicine and Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes are designed to be used together to treat pinworm infection and relieve the symptoms associated with it.
What Do You Need to Know Before You Go to Buy OTC Pinworm Medicine?
Because pinworms are so contagious, it is recommended that all family members be treated at the same time.
Dosage is measured by weight. If the household is large, or has two or more adults, more than one (1) oz bottle or a (2) oz Family Pack may be required.
Reese’s OTC Pinworm Medicine can take up to 72 hours to fully rid the system of pinworms. During this time, itching is common. Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes can be used to provide relief from the associated itching and irritation. The wipes format keeps contact with highly contagious pinworms to a minimum, a preventative step to avoid re-infection.
Keep your receipt! Rebate forms are available here for both Reese’s Pinworm Medicine and Reese’s Pinworm Itch Relief Wipes.