Reese’s Pinworm OTC (over-the-counter) pinworm treatment
You probably never expected your child to come home with a pinworm infection. Believe it or not, it is the most common intestinal parasite in the United States and exists year-round, especially in warm, moist climates. Anyone can contract pinworm, but those that are most likely include:
- Preschoolers and school-age children
- Parents or family members of infected children
- Workers or participants at childcare centers and other institutional settings
The good news is, although it can be an inconvenience, pinworm is very treatable.
<h2Reese’s OTC Pinworm Treatment helps treat the infection and control the itch.
What Do You Need to Know Before You Go to Buy OTC Pinworm Medicine?
- Because pinworms are so contagious, it is recommended that all family members be treated at the same time.
- Dosage is measured by weight. If the household is large, or has two or more adults, more than one (1) oz bottle or a (2) oz Family Pack may be required.
- Reese’s OTC Pinworm Medicine can take up to 72 hours to fully rid the system of pinworms. During this time, itching is common. Frequent hand washing and cleaning can help prevent reinfection.
- Keep your receipt! Rebate forms are available here for Reese’s Pinworm Medicine.