- #1 Trusted Formula
- Treating Pinworm Since 1986
- Safe & Effective
- Doctor Recommended over the counter meds for pinworms
- For the Entire Family (Ages 2 & Up)
- Full Prescription Strength over the counter
- Pyrantel Pamoate Liquid Suspension
- Single Dose Effectiveness
- Great Tasting
- Available in 1oz Size or 2oz Family Pack Size
Why Choose Reese’s Pinworm Medicine?
Treating pinworms doesn’t have to break the bank with
Reese’s Pinworm over the counter Medicine. Reese’s Pinworm Medicine treats the whole family at a fraction of the cost of prescription pinworm medicines. Reese’s Pinworm Medicine costs up to 95% less than Rx.
An over-the-counter treatment for pinworm infection, Reese’s Pinworm Medicine is available online and at retailers across the US. If your family is facing pinworm infection, relief couldn’t be closer.
Reese’s Pinworm Medicine Drug Facts:
For the treatment of pinworms
- Shake well before use
- Read bottle label and package insert carefully before taking this medication
- Treat the entire household unless otherwise advised.
- Do not repeat treatment unless directed by a doctor
- This product can be taken any time of day, with or without meals. It may be taken alone or with milk or fruit juice. Use of a laxative is not necessary prior to, during or after medication.
- If signs of pinworms persist after treatment, consult a doctor
|Weight||Dosage (taken as a single dose)|
|Less than 25 lb. or under 2 yrs. Old||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|25-37 lb||½ teaspoonful|
|38-62 lb||1 teaspoonful|
|63-87 lb||1 ½ teaspoonfuls|
|88-112 lb||2 teaspoonfuls|
|113-137 lb||2 ½ teaspoonfuls|
|138-162 lb||3 teaspoonfuls|
|163-187 lb||3 ½ teaspoonfuls|
|188 lb & over||4 teaspoonfuls|
Do not exceed recommended dosage
Ask a doctor before use if
- You’re pregnant
- Have liver disease
When using this product
abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, or dizziness sometimes occur after taking this drug. If any of these symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Each teaspoon contains 4mg of sodium
- Caution: Do not use if imprinted seal on bottle is broken or missing.
- Active ingredient (in each 1mL) Pyrantel Pamoate 144mg/mL (the equivalent of 50mg pyrantel base). Purpose- Anthelmintic
- Inactive ingredients- banana flavor, citric acid, glycerin, lecithin, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, povidone, simethicone, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol and water.
Use our Store Locator to find Reese’s Pinworm Medicine near you:
Reese’s Pinworm Medicine Also Available Online at:
Reese’s Pinworm Medicine is Also Stocked at Many Local Neighborhood Pharmacies.
About over the counter pinworm treatment with Reese’s Pinworm Medicine:
Reese’s Pinworm Medicine is administered in one dose after pinworm infection has been confirmed. Dosage is based on the individuals’ weight. Specific dosage instructions can be found within your Reese’s Pinworm Medicine box.
How Can You Avoid Reinfection?
According to the CDC, pinworm eggs can survive on surfaces like clothing and bedding for 2 to 3 weeks. This makes it incredibly important to clean your home thoroughly after pinworm medicine has been administered. We recommend cleaning bedroom floors by vacuuming or damp mopping, washing bed linens and night clothes in hot water, and keeping toilet seats clean.
Wash hands regularly and thoroughly, trim fingernails short, and remind your children not to scratch.
Have additional questions about pinworm infection? Check out our